The Nez Perce Indian Tribe are credited for developing this horse known for its mottled coat pattern. Popular as a stock horse used in a number of western riding disciplines, its vivid markings have made it a proud presence in Western movies and parades.
- “Appaloose Pride” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Julie Karnath
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a standing pony adorned with Native American markings and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 6.5-inch height (16.51 cm)