This pillow is an incredible amount of work...about 2 weeks worth! From shore to shore there's 3,537,441 square miles in the continental USA and we squeezed them into 432 square inches of amazing embroidery.
This pillow is entirely EMBROIDERED by HAND on 100% Organic Cotton. Amazingly, it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair to their work, and every piece is signed on the tag.
Created on tea-colored background, accented with black velvet piping, and finished with a 3-button closure. 18 x 24 inches.
Geography Hand-Embroidered Pillows
There's always that person who is the best gift giver at every party or holiday. Their gift is personal, thoughtful, and meaningful - adding smiles, laughter, stories, and memories. Since our hand embroidered pillows are the best gifts ever, you can become the best gift giver ever!
- TREASURED: Want that priceless smile from your gift recipient knowing that you just gave the perfect gift. This is it. Ideal for all of life's celebrations: Holidays, Weddings, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Back-to-School, or simply just because. We guarantee this pillow will bring an avalanche of appreciation.
- MVP: From vintage to modern, cottage to mansion, coastal to chalet chic - our pillows will feel right at home in any design setting or aesthetic. Your sofa, chair, bench, or bed will thank you. Its a unisex gift, that's meaningful for any age.
- HANDMADE HEIRLOOM: Each pillow is hand-embroidered (yes, embroidered by hand) and takes about a week to make just one. The signature of each artist is included on the tag. Be the proud owner of a one-of-a-kind, piece of art - an heirloom to be enjoyed for generations to come.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN and created with an insiders perspective, taking even the smallest details to heart. We have worked with residents, mayors, friends, business owners, customers, family, people just like you to create a design that locals can proudly display in their home or office, and visitors will take with them as a tangible keepsake. Celebrate your favorite vacation spot, a memorable trip, where you were married, where your loved ones live, where you dream of going, or simply the most precious place - home.
- p.s. PERSONALIZE IT: You can make the best gift ever even more ideal. Consult with your local monogram shop and easily add to the back - initials, a wedding date, retirement date, graduation class, personal note, your business or non-profit logo, and more!
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Designed in Petaluma, California | Hand-Embroidered and Made in India