Oklahoma is a Choctaw Indian word that means “red people.” It comes from the words for people (okla) and red (humma).
This is the Taste of Okla Homma Cultural Box, a limited edition collaborative project between The First Americans Museum and The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum. We’ve each carefully selected items that celebrate where the missions of our two museums intersect to bring you closer to those you love, both in the kitchen and in our communities.
We hope you’ll visit us soon and often. Thank you for your support!
- (2) Passes to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- (1) Pass for two general admission tickets to The First Americans Museum
- 10% off coupon for Thirty Nine Restaurant at The First Americans Museum
- Code of The West Tea Towel
- Ha-pah-shu-tse Authentic Native American Fry Bread Mix
- 2 oz. Ioway Bee Farm Pure All Natural Honey
100% of the purchase price supports the operating costs of the museum from which you purchased the box.